Steps to keep yourself and others healthy
- Utilize online and mobile banking for balance inquiries, balance transfers, and online bill pay.
- Deposit checks through your mobile app from the convenience of your phone.
- Sign up for text alerts to give you up to date notifications throughout the day.
- Chat with the credit union from the comfort of your home through online chat, available on the CFCCU website.
- Feel free to contact the credit union by phone or email.
2.99% apr on autos 2015 & newer
Auto Loan Special Ends April 1st, 2020.
Do you want to save money on your auto loan? CFCCU is offering 2.99% APR on autos 2015 and newer now through April 1st, 2020. Whether you have a current loan at another financial or are looking to purchase a new vehicle, let us help you save! – Contact a loan officer to learn more
Vehicle Protection (VPP)
AUTO ESSENTIALS VEHICLE PROTECTION PLAN (VPP)
Have you ever lost your keys or needed roadside assistance but didn’t have anyone to call? CFCCU is now offering a Vehicle Protection Plan (VPP) that can help with those normal driving incidents and out of pocket expenses not typically covered by insurance or warranties.
Learn more about our new VPP coverage
2020 annual meeting Postponed
CFCCU hosts an Annual Meeting to review the prior year’s financial performance and discuss all the new things happening with the Credit Union. You will also vote for your Board of Directors as three positions become available each year**. (See information on running for a Board seat)
POSTPONED – New day and time TBD
528 Main Street—Cedar Falls Community Center
Reservations are required and may be made by contacting CFCCU at 319.266.7531. Please be prepared to provide all names and account numbers of those attending.
Apply Online Here
Quickly access all online banking services.
Credit Card Rates
as low as
Home Equity Rates
as low as