Grow your business on your own terms.
“If your business needs financing, it’s our job to explain the best options available for your type of need and work together to come up with the best solution.”
– Amy Lang, Commercial Loan Officer
At CFCCU, we keep it simple and work with you throughout the process. We are very responsive to your needs and communication is a top priority. Together we can be successful.
Loan types CFCCU offers:
- Commercial real estate loans
- Equipment, vehicle, and fixed asset loans
- Secured & unsecured lines of credit
- Credit Cards
- Construction loans
Begin the conversation today or schedule an appointment, contact a business lender today.
What do I need to apply for a business loan?
- Signed Business Loan Application (PDF)
- Personal Financial Statement (PDF)
- Last three (3) years of personal tax returns
- Last three (3) years of business tax returns
- Governing documents for your business type
- Additional documents may be required
What do I need to apply for a business credit card?
- Credit Card Application (PDF)
Business resources and helpful sites:
A resource of retired executives that will mentor you and give you advice on a range of business-related topics. This advice is free. Learn more.
The University of Northern Iowa center has served business clients in Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, Chickasaw, Fayette, Grundy, Howard, and Tama counties since 1982 and is continuing to add to existing programs and services. The center involves undergraduate and graduate students as well as faculty and staff in providing services to its business clients. Learn more.