Join Our Team
Cedar Falls Community Credit Union is seeking talented individuals who are motivated to serve our members in the best way possible. We take pride in providing our members with a comfortable and caring environment to make them feel at home, just like they’re family.
CFCCU provides employees with opportunities to help support their pursuit of a meaningful career. We want each and every employee to feel they have the necessary tools to be successful and exceed at everything they do. If you’re looking into changing careers or for professional growth we may have an opportunity for you!
Come grow with us!
FT Member Services Rep
Performs transactional duties, serving members by receiving or paying out funds with high degree of accuracy. Maintains accurate transactional records. Opens new accounts and cross sells all credit union services. Performs all required duties necessary for the smooth operation of the member service area.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet and welcome members to the credit union (whether the member contact is in person or by phone) in a courteous, professional and timely manner, providing prompt, accurate, and efficient member transactions.
- Receive share drafts/checks and cash for deposit to accounts, verify amounts, examine share drafts/checks for proper endorsement, and enter deposits into computer records.
- Cash share drafts/checks and process withdrawals; pay out money after verification of signatures and member balances.
- Assist with night depository, mail or email transactions, as necessary.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all credit union products and services.
- Maintain an up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of all related policies and procedures, rules and regulations for the member service area, including robbery procedures.
- Promote, explain, and cross-sell credit union services, including consumer loans, IRAs, Share Certificates and Money Market Accounts, debit and credit cards, safe deposit boxes, on-line and mobile banking, etc.
- Receive loan payments and enter accurately into computer system.
- Place hold on accounts for uncollected funds.
- Count, check, and package coin and currency.
- Balance cash drawer at end of shift, and compare to computer-generated totals. Research and resolve discrepancies, reporting any discrepancies to supervisor as necessary.
- Ensure that work area is properly stocked with forms, supplies, brochures, etc.
- Open new accounts for members after verifying membership eligibility and in compliance with Customer Identification Program and OFAC.
- Perform all necessary duties to maintain the smooth operation of the member services area, including balancing ATMs, filing, balancing vault, etc.
- Ensure that all transactions and service comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and OFAC and are in compliance with credit union policy.
- Perform other duties, tasks, and projects as requested by supervisor or Management.