Join Our Team
Cedar Falls Community Credit Union is seeking talented individuals who are motivated to serve our members in the best way possible. We take pride in providing our members with a comfortable and caring environment to make them feel at home, just like they’re family.
CFCCU provides employees with opportunities to help support their pursuit of a meaningful career. We want each and every employee to feel they have the necessary tools to be successful and exceed at everything they do.
Come grow with us!
Responsible for performing tasks necessary to balance and update general ledger and subsidiary accounts, maintain and reconcile daily cash accounts, and manage other accounting-related duties, including Accounts Payable, Investments, and the Asset Register. Prepares various accounting reports as required. Processes Share Drafts, ACH, and Payrolls on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor the Vault Paperwork and ATM Balancing on a daily basis
- Balance and reconcile the credit union’s checking account and Corporate accounts
- Make appropriate entries and adjustments to the Investment schedule, Asset Register, and Accounts Payable
- Prepare the monthly financial statements, including all accruals and closing entries
- Prepare other various accounting reports as required
- Process Share Drafts, ACH, and Payrolls
- Handle exceptions and returns
- Ensure that all transactions and service comply with the requirements of the Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering and OFAC and are in compliance with credit union policy
- Perform other duties, tasks, and projects as requested by Management